The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Read the two articles attached and complete an annotated bibliography for each article.
Annotated Bibliography’s should be ¾ page long for each article. It should be double-spaced, and you are to use Times new Roman 12 font.
• APA Reference before the information; Annotated bibliographies must be written in manner, in which, they are understandable. You must describe all-important data such as:
• The participants
• The reason the study was conducted
• What research design was used (surveys, interviews, case study, etc.)
• Which research analysis was used (MANOVA, ANOVA etc.)
• The results of the study along with any conclusions of the author(s) Your study must include all of these (if applicable).Your AB MAY NOT be copied and pasted directly from the source. There MUST NOT be any form of plagiarism in your annotated bibliography. You are required to write this assignment in your own words.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more