The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
BCOM 10th Edition by Carol M. Lehman (Author), Debbie D. DuFrene (Author), Robyn Walker (Author)
NOTE: The “Grammar & Usage Appendix” at the back of your textbook may be helpful!
There, it, and here are expletives (filler words that have no real meaning in a sentence) and should rarely be used to start a sentence, especially in professional messages (or school papers, for that matter). Rewrite the sentences below to be stronger without the expletives. (5 points each)
1. It is necessary for us to withdraw from the competition.
2. There are two reasons why we can’t attend the meeting.
3. There has been much advancement in technology in recent years.
4. There are many causes of school violence.
5. Here is the list of addresses you asked me to compile.
6. There are ten people serving on the zoning committee.
7. It is clear our main problem is the lack of common sense in decision making.
8. It is highly likely that there will be rain tonight.
9. There is no way I could have known it was their suitcase.
10. There is always another opportunity to apply for the job.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more