The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
CHAPTER 2 QUESTION
Refer to your textbook for answers, unless the question specifically asks for your own experience or interpretation. Using professional sentence structure and grammar, answer the following questions in a detailed paragraph (more than three sentences). Be sure to answer all parts of each question. (Each question is worth 5 points – 3 points for correctness of the answer and 2 points for professional and grammatically correct writing.)
BCOM Debbie D. DuFrene (Author), Robyn Walker (Author)
1. How can managers use the following behavioral theories to improve communication with employees?
a. Maslow’s need levels
b. Johari Window
d. Hershey & Blanchard
2. Metacommunication: Give an example of a message you hear in a professional, academic or volunteer environment. What is the expressed message and what is the unexpressed meaning of the message? (Don’t use an example from the book.)
3. Kinesics: Give an example of a nonverbal in a professional, academic or volunteer environment. What is the expressed message and what is the unexpressed meaning of the message? (Don’t use an example from the book.)
4. How do effective listening and conversation impact a business’s overall success?
5. What is your primary bad listening habit, from the list in the book? What are you doing or will you do to correct it?
6. Why do some teams never reach the highest stage of team development? What can be done to overcome the obstacles to peak team performance?
7. From the list of suggestions for effective meetings, which one in your opinion is the most important and why.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more