Your final paper is worth 30% of your grade.
Final Analysis Paper Requirements: These will be the requirements for your final paper.
· Assignment 1 must be completed and topic approved prior to submitting this assignment.
· Will be written about a component or components of project management from the topics in the textbook listed below:
o An Overview of Project Management
o The Role of the Project Manager
o Planning the Project
o Incorporating Stakeholder Management in the Project Planning Process
o Developing a Mission, Vision, Goals, and Objectives for the Project
o Creating the Project Risk Plan
o Using the Work Breakdown Structure to Plan a Project
o Scheduling Project Work
o Producing a Workable Schedule
o Project Control and Evaluation
o The Change Control Process
o Project Control Using Earned Value Analysis
o Managing the Project Team
o The Project Manager as Leader
o Closing the Project
o How to Make Project Management Work in Your Organization
Other project management topics may be submitted for instructor approval.
· The final paper will be in APA style format and 8 to 10 pages in length, double spaced not including title page or reference page, with font no larger than 12 point and no smaller than 10 point font Arial or Times New Roman, and in MS Word. No PDFs!
· No less than 5 references or articles or books cited in your paper.
· Your paper must reference concepts and terms from the text in this course.
· Wikipedia is not an accepted citation source for academic papers, so don’t use it. You may use it as a tool to point you in other directions.
· For those of you using articles or books from the library, their online catalog offers tools for rendering citations in your choice of format for cut and paste ease. Check with your librarian for assistance with this.
· Spell check before submitting, which will save you from losing points due to spacing errors, spelling errors, and grammar errors.
· Use the sample paper as a format guide but do not create an abstract as it is not needed for a short paper. Your paper should have a title page and reference page.
· The sample paper will provide examples for most APA formatting but there are also guides available on the web and on some university sites.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more