The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
You are a public health nurse who is interested in obtaining data related to a health behavior problem that you see in your nursing practice. You would like to research this health behavior problem and access resources for health data that might be available to help inform your nursing practice. NOTE: For this Assessment, you are to identify a health problem or behavior and not an infectious disease or specific diagnosis (Some examples of health problems or behaviors: smoking, obesity, substance abuse, teen pregnancy, or mental illness).
1) Identify two sources of data that you might access to research your health problems or behaviors. Then, explain why you would use these two sources of data, including the type of data you are likely to find with each source.
2) Explain the incidence and prevalence of the health problems or behaviors you selected based on the sources of data you identified.
3) Describe the levels of prevention as they relate to nursing practice for the health problems or behaviors you selected.
4) Explain what it means to “think upstream.” Then, explain how you might integrate this perspective into your nursing practice for the health problems or behaviors you selected.
5) Explain how the determinants of health help nurses and healthcare professionals advocate for patients related to the health problems or behaviors you selected.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more