The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Why these particular participants may have been chosen by the researchers.d. What the participants get out of participating.
5. What was the IV, and what were the levels? If there is more than one IV, describe each.
6. How was the IV measured or manipulated? How was the IV operationally defined?
If there is more than one IV, describe each.
7. What could be a better way to measure or manipulate the IV?
8. What was the DV, and how was it measured? How was the DV operationally defined?
9. What could be a better way to measure the DV?
10. What is the procedure of the experiment? Describe what the participants experienced. If there are multiple conditions, you should describe the experience of each condition.
11. Describe the results related to their hypothesis or purpose. Do not include statistics more complicated than a percentage or a mean/average.
12. Describe any other important or interesting results. Write “N/A” if there were no other important or interesting results. Do not include statistics more complicated than a percentage or a mean/average.
13. What obviously should be changed in their study (Limitations)? Write “N/A” if it was a perfect study and could not be improved in any way.
14. Describe how these findings relate to the bigger picture of the topic you’re interested in. Describe why these findings are important.
Integrating Both Articles
15. How are the results of both studies similar? Only discuss the research findings here (not the procedure or participants).
16. How are the results of both studies different? Do they conflict? Only discuss the research findings here (not the procedure or participants).
17. If the findings of the two research studies aren’t similar, which is probably correct, and why? Write “N/A” if the findings support each other. Only discuss the research findings here (not the procedure or participants).
18. Describe the results of the two studies in combination. This should be broad and general, summarizing your last two answers.
19. Describe how these findings together relate to the bigger picture of the topic that you are interested in (see your answer to #1). Describe why these findings are important.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more