The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Unit #8 Power point Presentation
Create a PowerPoint presentation for the Sun Coast Remediation research project to communicate the findings and suggest recommendations. Please use the following format:
Your PowerPoint must be a minimum of fourteen slides in length (including the title slide and a reference slide).
You are required to narrate your presentation. Utilize the note section to write out your transcript per slide. Ensure the presentation you create is your own authentic work. Ensure that you follow APA guidelines and cite any resources you use. For assistance with adding narration to your presentation, please utilize the Adding Audio to a PowerPoint instructional document.
Adding Audio to a Powerpoint
Adding Audio to a PowerPoint
Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2013
1. Identify each slide that needs audio.
2. While on the slide that needs audio, select the Audio option from the Insert menu.
3. From the Audio menu, select the type of audio being used.a. Online Audio is best for short, generic sound clips (e.g. a baby crying, dog barking,
window breaking)b. Audio on my PC would be used if you have sound clips already saved on the
computer.c. Record Audio would be used to record new sound clips to be used in the
PowerPoint (this is most likely what will be used and what the following instructions
4. Be sure that your microphone is plugged in and select Record Audio
5. In the Name field, type the title of the recorded audio file.
6. Click on the red record button.
7. After clicking on the record button, say what you would like to record into the microphone.
8. When you are done recording, click on the blue stop button
9. After clinking on the stop button, you will see a sound icon appear on your screen and location of this icon can change by clicking on it.
10. To listen to the audio, click on the sound icon and then the play arrow.
Editing you Audio
1.Click on the sound icon and then the playback meau under audio tool
2.From the editing menu, you can trim the length of the audio or make it fade in and out.
3.To trim the audio, select trim audio from this menu
4.To trim from the beginning, slide the green bar to the right. To trim from the end, slide the red bar to the left.
5. To have the audio fade in out, select the number of seconds you would like for it to do this from the fade duration section.
6.To have the audio play automatically, select automatically under the start options on the Audio Options section. Otherwise, the audio will start when the icon is clicked.
7. To have the audio play across all slides, play continuously until stopped, or rewind after it is played, check the box that corresponds to the option in the Audio Options section.
8. To hide the sound icon during the slideshow, check the Hide During Show box in the Audio Options section.
9. To have the music automatically play in the background of every slide, select Play in Background from the Audio Styles menu. Note: this option is best for music or sounds that are relevant to the entire presentation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more