Human resource professionals provide a unique role in the organization. While they may lead a team, their true test of leadership comes from their relationships and influence throughout the organization. They may be called upon to partner in the implementation of organizational strategies. They may be sought out to coach leaders in ways to handle employee relationships. They may be needed to enforce and guide human resource policies. In all cases, the strength of the individual leadership skills comes into play.
Many human resource competencies are nonnegotiable, because a lack of them could mean the difference between business success or failure. No smart business owner with employees will—nor should—discount the impact of human beings and their contribution, connection, communication, and emotion when conducting business. This should be where human resources comes in.
A solid understanding of leadership and its unique role as a human resource professional will also serve as a foundation for upcoming course assessments.
Write a 3–5 page paper in which you define leadership, influence, and communication unique to the human resource professional. You will identify two leadership theories that resonate for you as you envision your leadership style for this new position.
There are many ways to research leadership theories. The course text,
The Leadership Experience, compiles a clear overview of current leadership theories in Chapter 1, “What Does It Mean to Be a Leader?” Using this text allows you to examine a variety of relevant leadership theories from a single source. Additional resources are also provided to supplement the course text and provide additional perspectives.
This paper should be well organized and cover the following elements.
· Write an introduction that outlines why you are writing this paper.
· Describe unique characteristics of human resource leadership.
· Introduce the unique characteristics of leadership for the human resource professional.
· Explain how leadership theories apply to human resource leadership.
· Select two leadership theories that resonate for you as the foundation for your leadership style and approach and explain their relevance.
· Explain the importance of influence to human resource leadership.
· Provide examples of how you will use this leadership information in your new role as a human resource supervisor.
· Discuss not only how you will lead your team but how this will impact your relationships throughout the organization.
· Write a conclusion that wraps up and summarizes your document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more