The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Would you please state if this is true or false and please explain why. Thank you
37. Plasmodial slime molds are more closely related to plants than to animals
38. Sex arose in prokaryotes
39. Lateral gene transfer is more common in eukaryotes than prokaryotes
40. Mitosis evolved from the process of Meiosis
41. Multicellularity evolved only once
42. Genetic conflict promotes the evolution of multicellularity
43. A Phylogeny is the evolutionary history of relationships among organisms or their genes.
44. Eukaryotes are the primary biotic contributors to nutrient cycles on the planet.
45. The Bacteria are more closely related to the Eukaryotes than the Archea.
46. Multicellularity requires chemical communication between cells
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more