The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
– Subject: Internet Marketing
– The recommended material for the assignment (please include all of these in the citations on the assignment):
– The assignment should follow the APA Guidelines.
– Answer the following essay questions:
1. Do you believe that online advertising has more potential to engage viewers than mass media advertising? Why or why not? Describe your personal media consumption habits. For example, do you read or subscribe to any newspapers or other paid media?
2. What is a rich media ad? What benefits does it offer the marketer? Does it have any potential downsides? Give an example of a rich media ad that caught your attention.
3. What aspects of promotional email design would you consider if you were designing an email to invite students to a meeting of the organization mentioned in question 4? Where would you put the most important information? What would be your call to action? Would you offer an incentive? If so, describe what you would offer as an enticement to participate.
4. Assume that WilyMarketer.com is running an email campaign to acquire new customers. It is considering two options: review the following option choices. In either event, actual campaign management will be outsourced to an interactive agency. Which program would you recommend and why?
A. Option A would use a high-quality rental list of 100,000 email addresses. Direct costs under this option would be the rental list at $250/m and creative, program management and reporting costs will be $10,000. If the email campaign brings in 623 new customers, what is its customer acquisition cost?
B. Option B would rely on banner advertising at $20 CPM, which has a predicted click-through rate of 1.5 percent. The campaign is designed to reach 100,000 viewers, and its creative, program management and reporting costs will be $10,000. How many customers will it bring in and what is the customer acquisition cost?
5. Discuss whether generating publicity is one of the few marketing communications activities that has not changed much because of the Internet. An old advertising adage is “the only bad publicity is no publicity.” Do you agree? How has open social media forums like Facebook and Twitter changed this concept?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more