The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Select a publicly held company listed on either the NYSE or Nasdaq. The objective is to research the company, identify 3 key strategic issues for the company, and the provide a clear set of recommendations for each strategic issue. The focus of your recommendations should be on building on existing strengths, addressing weaknesses, capitalizing on opportunities, and/or mitigating threats that a firm might be confronted with per your SWOT analysis.
The project outline is below:
Introduction (1 pg.)
– Description of company including mission, vision, and key objectives
– Major products and target markets served
– Financial performance over the past 1-2 years
– Number of employees and general structure of company
– Any other pertinent information, events, or trends impacting the company
Environmental Analysis (3 pgs.)
– Macro-Environmental Trends (use PESTEL as main tool to analyze)
– Industry Environment (use the Five Forces Framework as main analytical
– Competitor Analysis (Use strategic group analysis and mapping as key
– Internal Analysis (identify key strengths and weaknesses of company)
– SWOT Analysis (Summarize key strengths and weaknesses internal to the
company as well as key external environmental opportunities and threats)
The SWOT should be presented in a 2×2 graph with 3-4 items in each category.
III. Identification and brief description of the 3 most important issues for
the company to address. (1 pg.)
Your proposed strategies to address each issue identified in part III.
-Please be as specific as possible with your recommendations
– Provide information regarding implementation plans as well
Conclusion (1/2 pg.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more