– Report should be approx. 1000-1200 words in total (this does not include the title page, references)
You work for a small company, XYZ Healthcare and you need to recruit over 75 new employees in the next 90 days to fulfill a contract you just received. Traditionally you have only advertised through word-of-mouth. Your VP, HR, Sandeep Aggrawal, has asked you to prepare a report on using social media as a recruitment tool. Your proposal should include specific recommendations (e.g. platforms and strategies) and costs as needed.
– Add in pertinent details as you see fit (use your imagination!)
The Final Report should include:
– A cover page
– A brief introduction
– An overview of options including pros and cons
– A conclusion recommending one (1) option and why (use persuasive techniques)
– USE PATHOS, LOGOS, ETHOS in report!!!
– References in APA format cited within the report and at the end in a bibliography (use at least 3-4 academic scholarly sources)
– Appendices (include tables, graphs, etc.)
– Double spaced throughout and uniformly formatted.
– Use headings as needed.
– Should be written in the tone of a formal report
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more