1. What is the position of WHO on caffeine?
2. What is the position of CDC on caffeine?
3. What are the regulations on caffeine established by the FDA?
4. According to the FDA what is a safe level of caffeine consumption?
5. Trace the route of caffeine from ingestion to excretion from memory as best as you are able (can be in the format of “system->system->system”).
6. List the physiological effects (broadly) of caffeine
7. Describe in some detail how caffeine effects heart rate?
8. Is there any other physiological parameter that you could measure to look at the impact of caffeine on human physiology?
9. List five questions you would ask a healthy person prior to using them as a test subject for the effects of caffeine (one sentence each).
10. List five confounding physiological factors that could complicate the interpretation of your data (one sentence each).
1. Where is it found naturally, and at what concentrations?Caffeine occurs naturally in 60 plant species which include tea leaves, cocoa beans, kolanuts, coffee beans, guarana berries, and…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more