Pure water contains only water molecules that interact strongly with each other due to their , which are
graphically depicted as δ+ and δ− .2. Solutions are formed when a like a salt or sugar becomes homogeneously distributed in a solvent like water, and this distribution can be viewed in the Micro view.
3. When salts dissolve, they separate into individual that strongly interact with the water molecules.
4. Binary salts are made up of two elements at varying ratios, where one element is a charged cation, and the other is a charged anion.
5. In the Micro view, each shake of the container releases 6 molecules of its respective solute, but 6 molecules of the salt actually produce more ions in solution than 6 molecules of the salt .
6. Not all soluble molecules are salts, e.g., a covalent species like readily dissolves in water without forming ions.
7. The reason they dissolve is because their partially charged atoms are able to associate with the partially charged atoms of water molecules, and these attractive forces occur as long as they are between atoms with charges.
Part—I The positive charge in the nucleus of oxygen attracts all the electron of oxygen strongly relative to the single positive charge on hydrogen atom. This leave hydrogen atom denuded of…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more