The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Provide a 2 pages analysis while answering the following question: UN Resolution on Israel (assigned Country is Nigeria) 1.15 single spacings. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. Resolution: Committee: Security Council Topic Area: Israel Submitted by: Nigeria The Security Council, Viewing with deep concern the humanitarian situation that is characteristic of the current state of affairs in the Gaza Strip, which leads to a potential decrease in the standards of living and the security situation of the majority of the area’s population,
Referring to the previous incidents and tensions between the State of Israel and the Palestinian authorities in the Gaza Strip that were caused by the increasing misunderstanding and attempts of both Parties to act unilaterally,
Bearing in mind the previous reports and findings of the United Nations Human Rights Council of 24 January 2008 and of the United Nations .Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs of 25 May 2010, as well as the statements conveyed by the United Nations Special Rapporteurs present in the Gaza Strip,
Aware of the situation in the Gaza Strip, which leads to intolerable limitations of freedom of movement and of commerce between the population of the Gaza Strip and the surrounding communities,
Deeply conscious of the responsibility of the global community for the maintenance of peace and security in the Middle East, as well as globally,
Fully alarmed that the continuation of the present crisis in the relations between the State of Israel and the Palestinian authorities in the Gaza Strip may undermine the peace process and lead to significant challenges to the regional stability,
1. Calls upon the two Parties concerned to exert all efforts necessary to resolve their differences and to make full use of the instruments of pacific settlement of disputes provided for in Chapter VI of the Charter of the United Nations. Such a settlement shall be conducted under the procedural rules the two Parties find the most beneficial to their common interests, and shall be supervised by the special Commission of the Security Council of the United Nations.
2. Condemns the unjustifiable acts of violence committed by the armed forces of the State of Israel and the paramilitary formations of the Palestinian authorities in the Gaza Strip against the civilians residing both in Israel and Palestine and calls for the objective arraignment of all the persons involved in them.
3. Decides, with a reference to the paragraphs 4 and 6 of this resolution that all States shall:
(a) Avoid interfering with independent attempts of international non-governmental organizations to provide humanitarian assistance to the civilian population of the Gaza Strip, invite the States concerned to provide security assistance to the participants in such efforts.
(b) Make all efforts possible to enable the resumption of dialogue and communication between the State of Israel and the Palestinian authorities in the Gaza Strip.
4. Recalls an obligation on both Parties to respect the previous Resolutions of the Security Council with regard to maintenance of the peace and stability in the Middle East and appeals to all Parties concerned to exercise the maximum restraint when faced with mutual disagreements.
5. Welcomes the efforts of the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to enable the relaxation of the blockade of the Gaza Strip by the Israeli Defence Forces and notes with appreciation the commitment of the United Kingdom to the cause of maintaining peace and stability in the Middle East.
6. Requests the Secretary-General to submit, within 7 days after the adoption of this Resolution, a detailed report on the current developments in the situation in the Gaza Strip, with a special attention being paid to the humanitarian problems on the ground.
7. Invites the representatives of the two Parties concerned to participate in the discussion of the situation that is to take place at the seat of the Security Council, within 15 days after the adoption of this Resolution.
8. Expresses the hope that the other Governments of the Middle East nations shall take the most active part in the preparation of the comprehensive negotiations process between the two Parties.
9. Emphasizes that the conduct of the said negotiations must be accompanied with the respective reconciliation between the two branches of the Palestinian authorities, i.e. the West Bank administration and the authorities that control the Gaza Strip.
10. Designates the city of Amman, Jordan, as the potential seat for such a negotiations process.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more