The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Preparation for Term Project
This is the information for the term project in this course. This assignment will be due at the end of Module 7.
Please read through the scenario below and answer the applicable questions.
Research Case Scenario
28 year old, Friendly Frank, found himself unemployed and looking for work after he was fired from First National Bank. Frank was well liked and always had received positive reviews during his five year career at the bank. He had joined the organization right after graduating college and had been promoted and done well during his time there. Frank was fired for breaking a company rule regarding using social media accounts while at work. Frank would occasionally log into his Facebook social media account during work hours on his work computer which violated company rules. This ultimately led to his losing his job as it was against First National Bank policies for employees to engage in personal activities online for non-work related activities during the workday. Frank lamented his firing stating that it was a complete overreaction, his activities were innocent, occasional, and brief. Not any different than anyone taking an occasional break throughout the day. The Bank however countered that they want employees to be solely focused on serving clients during the workday.
The internet is a staple of the modern office. Some companies are concerned that the Internet (and its e-mail application) lead to increased theft of time in the workplace. But, others argue that the Internet promotes efficiency of information. Should companies simply get rid of the Internet at work or should they craft policies that acknowledge the reality that employees may occasionally use the Internet for non-work related tasks.
1. What are your thoughts on this?
2. What are the parameters and the potential implications for failure to adhere to those parameters?
Make sure you keep APA formatting and that you include at least 4 other sources (other than the book) in your response.
Submit your Final Paper that is 6-8 pages in length not including the cover page and bibliography.
Body of the Paper
· Use headings
· At least 4 references of an academic or scholarly source are required for this paper. You are expected to use academic sources in peer-reviewed database or Internet sources, such as: “.org”, “.edu”, “.mil”, “.gov”, “.zm” Sources not allowed are Wikipedia, Dictionaries, wikis, or blogs.
· Use APA, 6th edition, writing style for in-text citations and each reference source that you use. Remember, all wording that is not your own must be cited.
· For APA writing assistance, select “APA Format Resources” on the Begin Here section of the Modules Tab
· Limit the use of direct quotes. Direct quotes should not exceed ½ page in total. Deductions will result if this rule is violated.
· Use 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, and double-spacing.
· The cover sheet should include your names and course information
· Include a reference page in APA 6th edition style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more