Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 10, 11
· Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
Consider one of the following current social issues – or one of your choice:
· Gun violence
· Economic inequality
· Violent crime
For the initial post, address the following:
· State your position on one of these issues – are you for, against, or neutral? Explain why. Avoid vagueness or ambiguity in your response. Make your position very clear.
· Examine how you have formed that opinion.
· How well do you think you know the facts?
· Do you know and understand statistical information that applies to the issue?
· Do you think you have formed your opinion using only System-1 thinking, or have you applied System-2?
· What part have heuristics, cognitive bias, and dominance structuring played in how you have formed your opinions?
The initial post is not about how “correct” your position is; it is about
arrived at your position on the issue. This discussion requires application of metacognition – thinking about how you think.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more