The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Need assistance in explaining the following.
1. The corona of the Sun exhibits a continuous spectrum spiked with bright emission lines and dark absorption lines. T
2. The solar wind consists of protons and electrons. T
3. Helioseismology is the study of the vibrations in the interior of the Sun. T
4. In the proton-proton chain four hydrogen-1 ions are converted to an ion of helium-4 and six other particles. F
5. In the mechanism of the proton-proton chain hydrogen-3 is produced and then consumed. F
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more