i attached a sample u can use. i wrote itand the professor liked it but did not accept it because my topic is Distance of the moon and sun from the earth
1. Introduce yourself as a student from Embry-Riddle and say what your major is. DO NOT GIVE YOUR NAME.
2. Tell the audience that the tour will provide information on the total solar eclipse for the Wayne State College Fred G. Dale Planetarium.
3. Give some background information on the Planetarium (look up the history here: https://www.wsc.edu/info/20091/planetarium).
4. Describe in basic terms (with few details) a total solar eclipse.
a. Make sure to use resources obtained from NASA, research web sites (mostly located on university websites), or from articles published in original, peer-reviewed journals. However, you may also use information from this site: http://www.mreclipse.com/
b. All scientific and technical terms must be described to your audience using verbal analogy.
5. Tell the audience what day the total eclipse will be visible in North America and Nebraska.
6. Describe the geographic path of the total eclipse across North America and give the general times it will be visible in Nebraska.
7. Describe the topic from the list provided.
a. Apply what you describe about your topic to what is known about a total solar eclipse in an explicit or direct way.
i. Make sure to use resources obtained from NASA, research web sites (mostly located on university websites), or from articles published in original, peer-reviewed journals. However, you may also use information from this site: http://www.mreclipse.com/
ii. All scientific and technical terms must be described to your audience using verbal analogy.
8. Conclude your tour
a. Provide a very short summary.
b. Then relate the concepts you have covered to what a person may see on the ground in the path of the total solar eclipse.
c. End by encouraging your audience to view the eclipse and to visit the Fred G. Dale Planetarium.
9. Create a bibliography for your final image.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more