Thank you so much. Great work. I received full credit for my portion of this group assignment. Please continue to keep up the great work and help me as much as possible.
Identify one company from the attached Temkin Report (now merged with Qualtrics Experience Management) on company ratings by customer experience. You will notice on pages 8 and 9 the best and worst companies are listed by industry. Select at least one of these businesses for your research. The 2018 experience ratings are the latest available from Qualtrics XM at the time of publishing this course…XMI_TemkinExperienceRatings-2018.pdfActionsWrite a 3-5 page paper addressing the following:
https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/apa_sample_paper.htm (Links to an external site.)
– Generally 5 – 7 pages total is a sufficient length of the final paper.
– Paragraph text should be double-spaced.
– APA 7 student sample paper template is provided in the link above.
– Writing in APA 7 style is a very important skill to master before your final graduation. I have prepared additional slides for you: CRM Final Paper API and SEOI.pptx
2. Provide a (approx. 1-2 page) overview of the business selected, why you chose this business, and the Temkin/Qualtrics ratings (if available, if not available just provide an overview of what Temkin/Qualtrics rates and how you think your selected business would rate). Integrate information from previous findings in prior modules if appropriate. Research the business and use at least two sources from a newspaper, periodical, or journal regarding the business and find the business on the http://www.brandindex.com/ (Links to an external site.). (Not all businesses are listed there so if you don’t find yours find an alternative website). Discuss the business you selected (make sure that the business you selected is identified in the resources).
3. Identify pertinent passages from the Forever Transaction book as applicable on how customer experience, customer relationship management, and the overall forever transaction model is (or is not) achieved by this company. Summarize/integrate these concepts into your analysis of how well/poorly this business builds customer relationships (at least one page).4. In at least one page, specifically address the following questions regarding the business you selected:
Enjoy the writing of your final paper and in case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more