I need this back ASAP
Group Discussion Board Forum Instructions
The purpose of these Group Discussion Board Forums is to expand your thinking about the course materials or apply course materials to counseling scenarios. Some of the discussion board questions have a strong analytical component, as fitting a graduate-level course. As a basis for your reflection/evaluation/application, you will be asked to review the content covered during the discussion module(s)/week(s). In fact, your thread as well as your replies to your classmates must be amply supported by course materials (the lectures and your textbook readings) and properly cited as indicated in the Group Discussion Board Forum Grading Rubric.
In response to the discussion question (Modules/Weeks 2, 4, 6), submit your thread by the date specified using approximately 250–400 words. The grading rubric does not grade for word count. However, realize that too many words may indicate wordiness, but too few words may indicate incomplete thought. In addition to supporting your thread from course sources (with proper, current APA citation), the integration of a Christian worldview is always appropriate. It is also expected that you will include at least two references in every Discussion Board initial post.
When citing any of the presentations provided in the Reading & Study folders, your references must look like the following:
Brewer, G., & Peters, C., (n.d.). [Insert audio lecture title or notes title]. Lynchburg, VA: Liberty
So, for Module/Week 1, a reference would look like this (notice the proper use of APA form):
Brewer, G., & Peters, C. (n.d.). COUC 506 Week Three, Lecture One: Christian spirituality and the ministry of counseling. [PowerPoint]. Lynchburg, VA: Liberty University Online.
· The New Christian Counseling
· Hawkins & Clinton:
· Chapter 4 Attachment and Relationships
· Psychology, Theology, and Spirituality in Christian Counseling McMinn:
· Chapter 1 Religion in the Counseling Office
· Chapter 2 Toward Psychological and Spiritual Health
For discussion this module/week, we consider how to counsel suffering clients. The class lectures, Entwistle, and McMinn all discuss the concept of suffering and factors guiding how we counsel those who are suffering. In fact, a careful reading of the Reading & Study materials indicates numerous concepts and principles that we could apply as we counsel those who are hurting.
1. Considering the numerous points that were made, make a list of at least 5 concepts (“questions to ask myself as I counsel those who are suffering. . . “) that you found particularly helpful, insightful, unique, or had not thought about before.
2. What guidelines would you particularly emphasize as you counsel hurting people?
3. Then consider this client’s statement: Client: “Dr. Counselor, I have been coming to you now for six weeks. I am not sure that counseling is working. I don’t feel any better now than when we started talking. Why are you not helping to remove this pain that I am feeling?” If your client expects that you help to remove the suffering, how would you respond, based on what you learned from your study for the week?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more