The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Directions: Read the Article “When Can Private Entities Censor Free Speech?” and answer the questions that follow.
1. In the case of Freeman v. State, decided by the Supreme Court of Georgia, what was the defendant, David Freeman, accused of doing?
2. Why was Freeman’s disorderly conduct conviction overturned?
3. What has President Trump urged NFL owners to do in response to athletes who protest by kneeling during the national anthem?
4. If NFL team owners require players to stand for the national anthem as a condition of their contract, is that a violation of the athletes’ First Amendment Rights? Why or why not?
5. According to the author, if team owners punish players in response to pressure or threats from the president, would this action violate the players’ First Amendment rights? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more