# Read Chapter 1 documents 3-4, pages 10-17
Questions to Answer:
1. Write a summarize each of your sources in 3 sentences.
2. Write 3 sentences reacting to each of your sources.
3. Discuss the initial relationship between the “discoverers” / explorers and the “discovered”/ natives from the document and properly “quote” it from inside the chapter to support your answer.
#Read Chapter 2 documents 1-7, (pgs 22-29)
Questions to answer
1. Summarize each of your source(s) in 2-3 sentences.
2. Write your reaction to each of your source (at least 1 sentence).
3. Compare/contrast geographies and groups. What was the colonization experience like for Virginia? Massachusetts Bay? What were their motivations? properly “quote” it from inside documents of the chapter to support your answer.
# Read chapter 3 documents 7-11,pages 95-101.
Questions to answer
1)Define: Atlantic and Triangular Slave Trade
2)Difference between Slavery and Indentured Servitude
3)Economic impact of Slavery
4)Complications of Pre-Revolutionary Slavery
5)Answer to question why issues of Slavery are avoided in American educational systems. properly “quote” it from inside documents of the chapter to support your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more