The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Good morning! Who is available for this about assignment? Child Psychology PSY 304
After reading the chapter and listening to the video lecture, please answer the following questions:
1. Think about your own development of self-concept. Use Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Theory to discuss the influences of each level on your development of self-concept.
2. Do you have experience with young children? What behaviors have you witnessed that exemplify content from chapter 11?
3. Think about your experience as an adolescent. Did you go through many identities? What was your experience? Relate it to chapter 11’s content.
4. Did you experience a rite of passage? Discuss.
5. Provide an example description of a child in each of Marcia’s identity statuses.
6. In your own words, discuss the difference between self-esteem and self-concept. Provide an example of each.
7. Think about your own self-esteem. What factors in your life have influenced your self-esteem? Relate your answer to Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Theory.
8. Which theory of gender development do you believe best explains gender development? Why do you agree with this theory?
9. A teenager comes to you and confides that she thinks she is a lesbian. What advice would you give to her? Would you suggest that she confides in others? What challenges will she face?
10. In your opinion, which theory best explains homosexuality? Why?
11. Do you remember the moment you realized your ethnic identity? What was that like? What happened? Describe how your ethnic identity has developed.
12. Chapter 11 discusses moral development. Theories of Kohlberg and Gilligan are introduced. Read the moral dilemmas presented in your textbook.
A. What would you do if you were Heinz? Would you steal the drug? Why or why not?
B. How would you handle the situation with the porcupine and moles? Discuss your reasoning.
13. What do you believe explains the difference between moral thought and moral action?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more