1. What will be the tax depreciation each year? Note: the total deprecation of tax purposes will still be $350 million if your calculations are correct.
2. Create an after-tax cash flow timeline similar to the one you did in Project 4.
3. Calculate the new NPV and IRR. Should the Project be accepted? The CFO thinks that the likely NPV and IRR will be close to the numbers that you calculated in Project 4.
The following questions will be used to estimate risk. Please use Table 3 to calculate cash flow.
4. The controller is worried about tax increases and estimates that the tax rate with be raised to 50% (federal and Maryland state) in year 4. Also there is a concern that expenses are understated. He asks, “What would happen to the NPV calculation if the cash tax expenses come in 2% higher than estimated and the tax rate increases to 50% in year 4?” This will allow a subjective evaluation of the project risk. Calculate a new cash flow time line with cash expenses 10% higher than those in Table 2 and with a 50% tax rate. Use Table 3
5. What would be the net present value, NPV in this “worst case” cash flow? What will be the IRR?
6. Should the project be accepted? Discuss the risk and the reward to McCormick.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more