Thank you so much. Great work. I received full credit for my portion of this group assignment. Please continue to keep up the great work and help me as much as possible.
Figure it out the question (multiple choice)
1. Which of the following types of causation involves seeking out a root cause?
2. According to the BEA, (Bureau d’Enequites et Accidents) the probable cause of Air France 4590 was:
a. Inadequate engine management by the flight engineer
b. Loss of control due to an incorrectly installed main gear spacer
c. The tire exploding when hitting foreign debris
d. The pilot’s decision to take off overweight with a tailwind.
3.Mechanics should follow which of the following documents:
a.Aircraft Service Manual from the manufacturer
b.14 CFR 43 from the FAA
c.Quality Assurance Manual from the repair station
d.All of the above
4.Factors outside of the crew’s control which adversely affect safety are known as:
d. Hazardous Attitudes
5. Which of the following organizations is not a US government agency?
6.The FAA’s analysis of multiple data streams best describes:
7.Which of the following uses a “gatekeeper” for crew contact?
8. Which US agency is tasked with investigating transportation accidents?
9. In the aftermath of an incident, the primary goal of a safety program’s investigation should be:
a. Blame all individuals whose actions are categorized as “unsafe acts” or “unsafe supervision”
b. Absolve the company from legal liabilityc.Discover what happened and how to prevent it from happening in the futured. All of the above.
10. Refer to Figure 2-17. Describe the “bathtub” model of equipment failure. (essay question)
11. Refer to Figure 2-12. Describe the Swiss Cheese model. (essay question)
12. Describe the SHELL model. (essay question)
13. Describe the 5 Factor model. (essay question)
14. Refer to Figure 4-5. Describe the optimal transcockpit authority gradient. (essay question)
15. Briefly describe the accident and one contributing factor. accident was Aloha Airlines Flight 243 (essay question)
16. Was this contributing factor a latent error of active failure? (related with #15) (essay question)
17. Refer to Spanair Flight 5022 in Chapter 6. Identify at least two latent errors that led to this crash. (essay question)
18. Identify at least one active failure that contributed to this accident. (related with #17) (essay question)
19. Explain how these latent errors and active failure(s) interacted to contribute to this accident. (related with # 17) (essay question)
20. If you could implement just one safety program in an aviation company (e.g. LOSA, FDM, ASAP), which would you choose, and why? (essay question)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more