The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Ethical (Rogerian) Argument Instructions and Checklist
you must write a 1,000–1,200-word ethical argument essay from the thesis/outline that you submitted in Module/Week 4. Your assignment is to develop an ethical essay following the Rogerian Model of argument. The research sources for this essay have been provided for you in our course. Any additional sources that you may choose to use must be credible academic sources. You must include at least 4 quotations, 1 summary, and 1 paraphrase (6 total) into your essay from at least 3 credible sources to support your thesis statement and provide opposing arguments acknowledging common ground as emphasized in Rogerian argument. Be sure to document your sources correctly according to your documentation style (Current APA, MLA, or Turabian). You may include biblical support, but it does not count in the required citations.
Ethical Essay Prompt
Topic: Human Responsibility for the Environment
Prompt: Write an ethical essay using the Rogerian Model of argument in which you address the question, “How far should humans go to protect the environment?”
• Chapter 4 in last week’s textbook readings includes a general outline for the Rogerian Model of Argument.• Chapter 14 in last week’s textbook readings includes sample student outlines and student essays for an ethical (Rogerian) essay written in each of the documentation styles (APA, MLA, and Turabian).• Review the Proofreading Checklist (below) to understand the content that you must include in your essay assignment this week. • Review the Essay 2 Grading Rubric in the course before submitting your essay assignment.
Read through your paper and check the appropriate boxes on the chart below. If any area of your paper needs revision, make sure you correct it before submitting your essay.
Reading & Study Application
1. Introduction: Establishes the ethical principle and states the essay’s thesis
2. Background: Gives an overview of the situation and provides necessary information about the topic
3. Ethical analysis: Explains the ethical principle and analyzes the particular situation on the basis of this principle
4. Evidence in support of the thesis: integrates a total of at least 6 quotes, summaries, and/or paraphrases from at least 3 credible sources
5. Finds common ground as required by Rogerian model of argument
6. Refutation of opposing arguments: Addresses objections and refutes them in a clear and respectful way
7. Conclusion: Restates the ethical principle as well as the thesis (not in the exact words); includes a strong concluding statement
8. Contains pathos (emotional) appeals, (values/belief) appeals, and/or logos (factual) appeals- as appropriate
9. Title reflects issue and ethics
10. Uses only third person pronouns (all first and second person pronouns have been removed)
11. If using current APA format, contains properly formatted, title, and references page
If using current MLA format, contains a properly formatted Works Cited page
If using current Turabian format, contains a properly formatted title page and bibliography page
12. Double spaced; 12-point Times New Roman font
13. Uses signal phrases and appropriate transitions
14. References/Works Cited/ Bibliography page includes all sources cited within the body of the essay
15. Checked spelling, grammar/mechanics
Submitting the Assignment
When you are satisfied with the quality of your essay, submit in the course via the SafeAssign link for grading. Do not forget to write your degree program and whether you are using currentMLA, APA, or Turabian in the “Submission Title” field when submitting your essay.
IMPORTANT: Fully cite all quotations, summaries, and paraphrases used within your essay, or those excerpts will be regarded as plagiarism and will result in a “0” on your essay and possiblecourse failure.
IMPORTANT: MUST FIND SOURCE FROM Jerry Falwell Library. Not on google
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more