The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Empathy, Probing and Summarizing
Write a 750-1,000 word paper outlining the importance of empathy, probing, and summarizing in the counseling process. Include the following in your paper:
· The role of empathy in the counseling relationship
· Techniques for establishing empathy with a client. Provide at least one example to illustrate these techniques.
· The role of probing and summarizing in the counseling relationship
· How the counselor knows that his/her responses effectively address the client’s message. Provide at least one example to illustrate your response.
· Verbal and nonverbal cues indicating that the counselor is not effectively connecting with the client
Please include an introduction and conclusion
Include at least three scholarly references in your paper.
Please include turnitin report and plagiarism report
APA Style Guide
Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more