The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Markets in developed economies are approaching saturation level. Therefore, MNCs are searching for new untapped markets in emerging countries such as India and China. Since the healthcare industry will continue to grow in the future due to the size of the global population and its age composition, General Electric Healthcare (GEH) is trying to capitalize on these trends. It is expanding its operations and development of new drugs and manufacturing of the medical equipment in India and China.
Read the following articles:
At least one peer-reviewed article related to the trade theories in general as well as for China and India.
Articles related to the human resource management for MNCs, focusing on ethical, cross-cultural and diversity management issues, expatriate training, and expatriates’ success/failure in overseas assignments.
Articles related to GEH
Then, respond to the following:
1. Select two trade theories that best explain why GEH expanded its operations of developing new drugs to India, and manufacturing X-ray business to China.
2. Explain the selected theories, and then evaluate GEH’s reasoning.
3. Explain possible pitfalls for such strategy from GEH’s perspective.
4. Identify solutions to the possible pitfalls for the strategy.
5. Identify and evaluate the ethical dilemmas associated with GEH’s expansion of its operations of developing new drugs to India and manufacturing X-ray business to China. Be sure to provide specific examples to further support and demonstrate your points.
6. For each operation (India and China), evaluate GEH’s human resource strategy, including an examination of the unique ethical and diversity management challenges associated with operating in a foreign country.
7. Discuss how you would address any deficiencies in GEH’s human resource strategy in respect to ethical and diversity management issues. Be sure to provide specific examples to further support and demonstrate your points and solutions.
8. Identify how you would design training for preparing expatriates for their assignments to India and China if you were in charge of their training prior to the overseas assignment. In doing so, include training components addressing ethical and diversity management challenges.
Write a 7–10-page paper in Word format. Utilize at least five to seven scholarly sources in your research. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more