1. How might multinational corporations that establish facilities in developing countries help break the vicious cycle of poverty in these countries? Does this always happen?
2. In 2013/14 around 16% of Australia’s total overseas aid was designed for the development of governance. Why does the Australian government believe that governance is important in economic development of poor countries?
3. Why might some people in high-income countries be more concerned with certain negative consequences of rapid economic growth than people in low-income countries?
Unemployment and Inflation
1. Discuss the likely impact of each of the following on the unemployment rate:
i. The lengths of time workers are eligible to receive unemployment benefit payments double.
ii. The minimum wage is abolished.
iii. Most workers join trade unions.
iv. Many companies make information on job openings easily available on internet job sites.
2. During the 1990s, Japan experienced period of deflation and low nominal interest rates that approach zero per cent. Why would lenders of funds agree to a nominal
interest rate of almost zero percent? (Hint: were real interest rates in Japan also low during this period?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more