For this unit’s Complete assignment, write a comprehensive scholarly essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you analyze, explain, and apply all the concepts, you have gained (please see/read attached papers uc1-uc6). You must incorporate and cite, using correct APA citation format, at least four different scholarly research sources. Be sure your essay demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections from this unit. In-text citations must be used in the body of your essay, and all research sources must be fully cited at the conclusion of your essay. Correct APA citation formats must be used.
Do not self-plagiarize from the previous weeks.
Your comprehensive paper should include the following:
· Using criminological terms and concepts describe a hypothetical crime problem in a specific area or jurisdiction type.
· Using the concepts and techniques you have learned during this course include details and discussion as to frequency of occurrence, patterns of offending, patterns of victimization and enough supporting detail to inform a coordinated law enforcement response.
· Discuss the crime mapping methods that would be employed to identify this information. You should incorporate a theoretical component to your paper to help inform this response to your identified problem.
· Describe what policing enforcement methods that would be most effective at reducing the frequency or severity of these offenses. Include discussion of any types of CPTED concepts such as alley gating, defensible space or others that might be also employed to deter or mitigate these types of offenses.
· Discuss any technologies that might be employed to identify or address the identified problem. Research and include a real example of an enforcement method that has been successful in addressing a similar problem as the hypothetical example you created.
· Be sure to format and document your sources throughout the paper using APA formatting guidelines. If you need support on how to formulate your APA Analysis paper, you may refer to your APA Template under the Resource tab or contact the CPS Librarians. Please refer to your grading rubric for guidance.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more