The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Objective: Design a plan for executing the service learning project.
After evaluating three service oriented organizations, select one for which you will complete your service project.
This service project should take between 15 and 20 hours to complete. Outline your service project, written in 500 -750-word essay form rather than as a
list of responses.
Include the following:
1. Name, address, and phone number of the organization.
2. Your primary contact person in the organization.
3. A description of your project that includes the primary goal, the targeted learning audience, and how the targeted learning audience is expected to benefit because of your service project. State your reasons for selecting this project and include how you will determine when your primary goal has been achieved.
4. How this project aligns with research on servant-leadership.
5. How this project will enhance/develop your skills as a servant-leader.
6. Approximately how many hours you will need to accomplish your primary goal.
7. 3-5 resources from the GCU Library.
Utilize the Project Plan Table to create an action plan for executing the educational service learning project. The completed Project Plan Table is due in Topic 7.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the StudentSuccessCenter
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more