CIS 510 Creating A Use Case
In the textbook,Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World, refer to the RMO CSMS marking subsystem Figure 3-10d on page 83.
Write a paper in which you research use case diagrams:
1. Create a diagram using Visio, Word,or your choice of program that can create a use graphic rendering.
*.Use Figure 3-12 on page 84 and Figure 3-14 on pages 86 as exemplars.
* Remember to past a copy of the diagram in the paper.
*You need to create the diagram, not take one from the internet.
2. Write an analysis of the use case drawing that you created. Analyze the actors and how they relate to the use cases in the diagram. Your answer should show the purpose and importance of use case diagrams.
3. Use at least two quality resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not quality resources. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
* Create a use case diagram with supporting documentation that decribes the use case and actors in detail
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more