The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. An effective PAR should include the communication of what three elements?
2. What are the top three actions that an ISO should take if a member is not accounted for at an incident?
3. What are four principal hazards (imminent threats) that are found at most structure fires?
4. What is meant by incident integrity?
5. List four instances in which an ISO should request ASO assistance at structure fires.
6. What is meant by a zero rescue profile?
7. List the environmental and operational factors that can signal the need for increased RIC capabilities.
8. What are the critical observations that the ISO and RIC leader/officer should share with each other?
9. What is a magnet task? What can the ISO do to help address magnet tasks?
10. List the three resource considerations at structure fires.
11. List several unique hazards at strip mall structure fires.
12. List four ISO functions unique to high-rise fires.
13. List six ASO functions unique to high-rise fires.
14. What can be done to reduce cancer-causing contamination at structure fires?
15. What are the typical causes of IC dysfunction (inappropriate tactics and strategy) at incidents?
1. What is an I-zone?
2. What is the difference between a control line, fire line, and wet line?
3. Define the following terms: flare-up, torching, blowup, and fire storm.
4. List the factors that influence fire spread in the wildland environment.
5. What are the four principal hazards (imminent threats) that are present at most wildfires?
6. The ISO should remind responders to look up and look down for specific hazards. What are they looking for?
7. Describe the minimum staffing guidelines for the following assignments:
• Vehicle-based brush patrol
• Hand crews near roads
• Hike-in hand crews
• Structural protection crews
8. List six situations that may require the appointment of an ASO at wildland fires.
9. List at least five issues that should be addressed when the ISO develops a wildland fire safety briefing.
10. Discuss a troubling issue that may arise when ground firefighters interface with aircraft.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more