Case Study Proposal (3.5-5 pages, single-spaced): Below are the main components of a case study outline:
· Identify key problems and issues in the case study.
· Formulate and include a thesis statement that summarizes the outcome of your analysis in 1–2 sentences.
Context and Background
· Set the scene: provide well-researched background information, relevant facts, and important information. (regulations, financial statements, compliance requirements, stakeholders, etc.)
· Divide into sections with headings and subheadings.
Provide 3-4 learning outcomes expressed using Bloom’s Taxonomy terms. (Identify, Analyze, Evaluate, Recommend, etc).
· See Using Bloom’s Taxonomy to Write Effective Learning Outcomes:
https://tips.uark.edu/using-blooms-taxonomy/#:~:text=Bloom’s%20Taxonomy%20is%20a%20classification%20of%20the%20different%20outcomes%20and,at%20the%20University%20of%20ChicagoLinks to an external site.
Provide 4 discussion questions for students to answer based on the case.
· Discussion questions must include connections to ethics/compliance, regulations, principles, or policy.
Create a preliminary bibliography (use APA 7th) using library and internet sources.
· This is your initial search for the case.
It should contain at least ten sources. (journal articles, trade journals, periodicals, newspapers, court cases, etc.) At least three journal articles must be included and the journal titles must be one from Cabells:
https://www2-cabells-com.jpllnet.sfsu.edu/journalyticsLinks to an external site.
Style Guidelines (Midterm Case Proposal + Final Case Project)
· Use the following style guidelines to complete the midterm case proposal and final case project:
Times New Roman font, size 12 point, 1-inch margins and single-spaced.
· Synthesize all the sources throughout your paper. Paraphrasing is most often used to blend the ideas of another writer’s text with the prose style of our own work.
Do not use bullet points for the case proposal and final case project, and make sure to write in complete sentences. Turnitin and AI Generative Tools on the syllabus will be applied.
· The Midterm Case Proposal must be a minimum of
3.5 pages with single spacing. The Final Case Project must be a minimum of
7.5 pages with single spacing Paragraphs are usually about 150-200 words long.
· The Midterm Case Proposal and the Final Case Project
must be provided in Microsoft Word. Do not submit your paper in Google Docs, PDF, or PAGES.
· Write in the third person, in the past tense, and establish an objectivity of core dilemmas in the case.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more