Can i get some help with the assignment? I am confused on this need help
Data Standard Encryption (DES): An Exercise in Hand Calculations
Before starting this lab, please make certain to read and understand the document entitled “SIMPLIFIED DES,” which is available via a link in the Week 2 Lesson. It is actually Appendix G in the textbook. This document introduces a simplified approach to the DES encryption/decryption algorithm. The philosophy behind it is to give the student the opportunity to actually do these processes by hand to get the gist of the DES technique. Most of the operations involved in this algorithm are also present in other encryption algorithms. Once you are comfortable with this document and the calculations presented in it, proceed as follows:
10 bit keys 00100 10111
8 bit input message 10100101
1. Obtain from your professor a unique 10-bit key (unique to each individual student).
2. Obtain from your professor a unique 8-bit message (unique to each individual student).
3. Start going through the steps described in the document to encrypt this message.
4. These individual steps must be documented in full detail. Remember that you are doing this to get the feel and the experience of actually going through a symmetric encryption technique, so thoroughness is important here.
5. Once you succeed in encrypting the message, go back and decrypt it and verify that your cipher text is indeed resolvable into the original plaintext.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more