Assignment 1: Business Plan Part I – Business Vision
Due Week 3 and worth 180 points
Note: Refer to scenarios and reading assignments from previous weeks to complete this assignment.
Imagine you are hired by a new start-up company. You are tasked to recognize and explore a new business opportunity of creating a new product or service for your company. As part of your new business vision, you will create a business plan describing all keys elements of the business opportunity which will ultimately be presented to an executive team in a venture capital group for possible funding and execution.
Part I of the business plan will describe your business vision you plan to undertake in your company.
Write a five to six (5-6) page in which you:
1. Compile a business vision about the type of product or service you think your company needs to develop. Next, describe the business values and corporate values that you want to create.
2. Determine the need for the new product or service. Next, provide an overview of the market you intend to enter, and defend why this market is ripe for the introduction of this product or service at this particular time.
3. Determine the type of business model you will use for your new business opportunity. Support your response.
4. Formulate a feasibility analysis, and determine whether the new product or service is feasible. Identify the roadblocks that you will likely face.
5. Evaluate the data from your analysis, considering the source and time period. Justify the future financial condition of your company.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more