The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Before beginning this assignment, please visit two or three of the following websites to view You Tube video clips on the correct way to backboard an injured athlete.
Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmCzFe5Xz_4
Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR4O9pvnFuw
Video link: https://youtu.be/IUY9Fz1FdrY
Answer the following questions about the videos (copy and paste the questions into a word processing document and upload your completed response here as either Word or PDF–your similarity index may seem high, but should only be triggering on the questions themselves–this is ok and will not be penalized).
1. Who is in charge when spineboarding an athlete and why?
2. Describe 3 tools that can be used to remove a helmet and their role in its removal.
3. Where do the assistants place their hands to perform a log roll and why? (Be very specific–consider the number of assistants, where their individual hands are placed, and why they put their hands in those spots.)
4. If you were at the head, what commands would you provide to the assistants to perform a log roll? Please write your response as if you were performing the roll in real time. (Be very specific–write your commands as if you were giving them to all of the assistants present to ensure a smooth/coordinated roll and placement onto the board.)
5. Bullet point at minimum 12 key factors (total) that you feel are essential from two or three video clips. (For example: 4 for each video x 3 clips = total of minimum 12 key points -or- 6 from each video x 2 clips = total of minimum 12 points -or- 3 for each video x 4 clips = total minimum of 12 points.)
Question 1 (Clearly detailed who is in charge during spineboarding and explanation why)
Question 2 (Clearly identifies 3 tools that can be used to remove a helmet and how they are used)
Question 3 (Clearly describes the hand positioning for assistants on the log roll and why you would have them placed in those positions)
Question 4 (Provides clear verbal prompts as the leader in a log roll in real-time)
Question 5 (12 total key take away learning points from 2 or 3 video clips)
Organization, spelling and sentence mechanics, grammar
Submitted on time
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more