7. Please give the reason why it is difficult to produce the new phase?
8 Please choose (multiple selection) the basic hypothesis for Langmuir adsorption theory.
a. singer molecular layer adsorption
b. the uniformity of the solid surface
c. no molecular interaction adsorbed on the solid surface
d. adsorption is a dynamic equilibrium
9. The surfactants have two types___________ and __________, and the practical application includes _______ and _______ .
10. What is the meaning of CMC?
11. The particles of the dispersed phase in Colloid have a specific size, _______ m.
12. Please write out the two phases for the system below, respectively
13. What stops colloidal particles joining together and settling out?
14. Please give two methods to make Colloid.
15. Please write out the four electrokinetic phenomena.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more