The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
#2 The second worldview paper assignment requires you to write an essay comparing/contrasting
your own worldview with a Christian worldview. If you have a Christian worldview, you are to
compare and contrast your Christian worldview with one of the other worldviews we examined
this semester (how are they similar/how are they different). You will need to answer the Sire
fundamental questions we have been discussing throughout the semester (see above). The paper
is due Saturday of Unit 7. The paper will be evaluated using the Unit Assignments and Portfolio
Paper rubric (Appendix A).
Prepare the worldview paper using the following guidelines:
· A minimum of 7 pages not to exceed 9, typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 font, using APA standard
· Title page, including title of paper, your name, course name and course number, date of submission (Page 1)
· A minimum of 5 pages describing your worldview (Pages 2-6)
· A reference page (Pages 7-9)
· A minimum of 5 references are required, including the texts, The Holy Bible, The Universe Next Door, other books and articles from academic sources (Net Library), or other periodicals.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more