14) Calculate the osmotic pressure of 12.0 g of glucose, C6H12O6, dissolved in enough water to make 725 mL of
solution at 27oC.
15) Which solution has the higher osmolarity: 5.0% (m/v) NaCl or 5.0% (m/v) KI ?
16) For the rehydration therapy for cholera patients, the World Health Organization (WHO) uses an aqueous solution made with 3.5 g NaCl/L, 2.5 g NaHCO3/L, 1.5 g KCl/L and 20 g of glucose (C6H12O6)/L.Assuming that the ionic compounds break up fully into their ions (glucose is molecular), calculate the osmolarity of the solution.
17) Calculate the freezing point of a solution that contains 50.0 g of sucrose dissolved in 200 g of water?
18) The freezing point of a glucose solution is -3.2oC. In this solution how many grams of glucose are dissolved in each 100g of water?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more