The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. What is the full form of BRCA gene and how many kinds of BRCA are there?
2. Where is the gene found? Location in the chromosome
3. What are its functions
4. Is BRCA involved in cell cycle control? How
5. What negative effects can the mutated BRCA gene cause inside a cell -Be specific?
6. What do they mean by a knock-out mouse?
7. Why did the knock-out technique not work with BRCA-1 gene?
8. How did scientists overcome this problem? What other gene is mutated with BRCA gene?
9. What other proteins interact with BRCA protein?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more