The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. What is the balanced total and net ionic equation for the chemical reaction between Na2CO3and HCl?
2. What is the balanced total and net ionic equation for the chemical reaction between KHP andNaOH?
3. What is the chemical equation for the acid dissociation of HPinwater? Give thecorresponding Ka equation.
4. What are the two chemical equations for the base dissociation reaction for CO32-in water(show each step separately)? Give the two corresponding Kb equations.
5. What is the relationship between the Ka of a weak acid and the Kb of its conjugate base?
6. Suppose a weak acid, HA, has a Ka value of 3.4 x 10-6 M for its acid dissociation in water.What is the Kb for the base dissociation of Ainwater?
7. If I am titrating 0.2345 g of KHP (MW = 204.23 g/mol) with 0.1234 M NaOH, what is theexpected equivalence point.
8. What are the two expected equivalence points for the titration of 0.4424 g of Na2CO3 (MW =106 g/mol) with 0.1544 M HCl?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more