Thank you so much. Great work. I received full credit for my portion of this group assignment. Please continue to keep up the great work and help me as much as possible.
1.What are the macromolecules? What are the building blocks of each
2. Where in the bacterial cell is each macromolecule found?
3. What is an infectious dose of a bacterial?
4.If bacterial colonies are on a plate and can be counted what is the formula
to determine the number of bacteria in the original sample?
5. What is the purpose of streak plating?
6. If there is an isolated colony what can be done to make an identification of
7. What is the difference between a negative staining technique and a positive
8. Give an example of a negative staining technique.
9. Give an example of a positive staining technique
10. Why must a slide be heat-fixed?
11. What does the heat-fix step do to the bacteria?
12. What information comes from a gram stain?
a. How does this technique highlight differences in gram and gram –
b. What does alcohol do to the gram negative bacteria?
c. Why do the gram positive bacteria stain purple?
d. Why do gram negative bacteria stain red?
13. What information comes from a mobility assay?
14. What structure must a bacteria have to be motile?
a. Why is a flagella considered a virulence factor?
15. What information comes from a capsule stain?
a. Why is a capsule considered a virulence factor?
b. What part of the bacteria is the capsule?
16. Write the correct scientific name for a pathogen that cause diarrhea that is
a bacteria, one that is a virus and one that is a eukaryotic organism.
17. There are procedures that sterilize, there are procedures that disinfect, and
there are antiseptic procedures. Name one of each that has been dicussed
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more