Thank you so much. Great work. I received full credit for my portion of this group assignment. Please continue to keep up the great work and help me as much as possible.
1) Tell me to which DOMAIN the organism belongs.
2) Tell me some of the major characteristics of that domain.
3) Tell me to which KINGDOM the organism belongs.
4) Tell me when the KINGDOM first appeared in the history of life (see chart in module 8.8 of the text for a time line).
5) Tell me some of the major characteristics of the organism’s KINDGDOM.
6) ) Tell me ways that organisms this KINGDOM (or products from those organisms) affects our lives – include both positive and negative ways.
A) Koa Tree (Acacia koa) (a flowering plant)
B) Baker’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
C) Oahu Amakihi, Hawaiian Honeycreeper (Hemignathus chloris)
D) Pnuemonia Bacterium (Haemophilus influenzae)
(For this species you only need to go to the Domain level, and answer for the Domain).
E) Organism of your choice. Tell me the Genus and Species name.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more