The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. Liz, who is 5 feet 2 inches and 170 pound, is a busy college student who has recently been diagnosed with hypertension. Detail 4 changes, including diet, that are important for Liz to identify and modify in an effort to improve her situation.
2. Discuss the relationship between free radical formation and human health, list 4 antioxidants plus food sources for each and explain how antioxidants work. Dangers of antioxidants in supplements from? Discuss….
3.List the name and symptoms of the vitamin/ mineral deficiency Disease associated with each Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Thiamine, Niacin, Vitamin C, Selenium
4. Discuss 2 advantage and 2 disadvantages of taking vitamin and mineral supplements.
5. Lodine deficiency may be considered the world’s greatest single cause of preventable brain damage, why?
6. what is osteoporosis?list at least 5 risk factors for osteoporosis.what can be done diet-wise to lower risk?Any other suggestions to lower risk?
7. Plan a day of the DASH diet for yourself; Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, snacks;( choose foods that you like I-e would enjoy and actually eat- and foods that would fit into your lifestyle and budget). What 3 minerals does Dash encourage and why? Explain
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more