The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. Go to www.library.gcu.edu.
2. From the library home page, choose “Find Journal Articles” (you may have to sign in with your GCU login information).
3. Click the “Peer Reviewed” box.
4. Type “higher education” in the search box (the Select Subject default reads “all subjects,” leave it).
5. Type “disability” in the second search box (below where you typed “higher education”)
6. Confirm the default selection in the dropdown for each is “And.” Click Search.
7. Locate on the results page the journal article “Higher education and disability: A systematic review of assessment instruments designed for students, faculty, and staff.”
8. Click on the article title.
9. Locate the “cite” icon on the right side of the screen.
10. Click on the cite icon, find the APA citation, and copy the APA citation. Paste it in the box below: Use the Merge Formatting option for paste.
(If the citation does not copy over with a hanging indent, use Control + T)
11. Always review the style guides in following link to make sure the reference in the library correctly follows the rules for GCU style.
Citations and Style guide resource: http://libguides.gcu.edu/CitingSources/APA
12. Go back to the Internet and your library search results. Keep “higher education” in the top search box.
13. Type “leadership” in the second search box (below where you typed “higher education”)
14. Type “glass-ceiling” in the third search box (below where you typed “leadership”)
15. Confirm the default selection in the dropdown for each is “And.” Click Search.
16. Click the article title “Climbing the stairs to leadership: Reflections on moving beyond the stained‐glass ceiling.”
17. As in #8, copy the APA citation and place it in the box below (Make sure you have a hanging ident and the citation is correct):
18. Copy and paste the “Abstract/Summary” in the box below:
19. Read the “Abstract/Summary” and write two to three sentences, briefly summarizing what the article is about in the box below:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more