The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. Briefly describe the function of each of the following cellular components: (3.5 points)
2. Name three cellular structures that are typically found in most plant cells, but not typically found in most animal cells (1.5 points)
3. Which cellular organelle is responsible for performing the process of cellular respiration, and what molecule is eventually produced as a result of this process? (1 point)
4. Is the organelle from question 3 above typically found just in animal cells, just in plant cells, or typically found in both types of cells? (half point)
5. Briefly describe the difference between the smooth ER and the rough ER in cells. (1 point)
6. Briefly explain what stem cells are. (1 point)
7. According to the lab manual, about how many different types of cells are found in the human body? (half point)
8. Which cell type typically has a nucleus: a prokaryotic cell or a eukaryotic cell? Which cell type has a nucleoid region instead of a nucleus: a prokaryotic cell or a eukaryotic cell? (1 point)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more